|Drug & Alcohol Administration (DOT & non-DOT)|
|Respirator Questionnaire Review & Respirator Fit Testing|
|Lead & ZPP Testing|
|Specimen Collections (on-site and in-office)|
|Medical Review Officer (MRO)|
1. Drug & Alcohol Administration (DOT & non-DOT) – COHS can take over all aspects of your program as your Substance Abuse Program Administrator:
- Random Selection
- Specimen Collection
- MRO Review
- Record Keeping
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Lab Services
- Result Reporting
- Post Accident
- Reasonable Suspicion
*COHS is partnered with the largest accredited laboratories in the nation. All COHS labs are certified by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and meet strict government regulations. All results are reviewed by out MRO.
2. Respirator Questionnaire Review & Respirator Fit Testing – COHS reports on-site and provides all respirator testing with the most modern and accurate equipment. COHS can evaluate medical questionnaires by scanning or faxing to our office.
3. Lead & ZPP Testing – COHS reports on-site with certified phlebotomists for blood drawing.
4. Specimen Collections (on-site and in-office) – COHS provides certified collectors that can come to the job site and perform testing immediately.
5. Medical Review Officer (MRO) – COHS has a certified MRO who reviews all results.